Friday, September 01, 2006

Just another day in paradise...

Haha, sorta paradise! Hey all, I am ... studying! How'd you guess? Today was yet another rainy day...

So, I got my books today. YIKES. It was a pile about 3' high! Not nerve-racking at all. Right. Been reading almost all day with some break inbetween. Trying to get ahead, but no one here is reading yet. Alot of people think I am crazy for reading but I am going to be so far ahead, at least for people who are planning on reading the textbooks. I know alot of people aren't planning on it. They are just planning on using the lecture notes and that is it! How can you do that? I mean to pass the class you need lecture notes basically, but what about the boards?

Boards are the set of exams I need to be licensed as a doc. There are 3 steps. I take Step 1 after I leave Miami. So not for a while. And let me tell you, lecture notes aren't going to cut it. What's the point of having a 3.8GPA and not being able to pass the boards and be licensed? Anyway I am doing as much reading as I can squeeze in. I don't see much time for a social life, but that is actually alright with me. I can party when I come home for breaks!!!

Tomorrow I am going with Sana, Matt and Riddhi to the market (fresh market when the fish come into port) around 6am tomorrow. Sooo yeah I will be up around 5ish. I think Sunday I might try and sleep in. Haven't slept in past 8am in over a week. I took some pics of my room since it has been set up. I like it! It is so cozy now that I have gotten my new sheets! I am still working on posting the pics online.

Well, it's been a week. 7 weeks to go until I come home! Only be for probably 2 or 3 days, but it will be nice. I am so excited because tomorrow it will be 6.X weeks! Hahaha, my little mental games. Anyway, I'm going to scoot. I know this post wasn't that great but I am tired lol! :-P

I'll try to be more exciting tomorrow... If I get a good amount of reading done I will be REAL excited!!!

Goodnight Ttown!

All my love, Jess
P.S. IT IS SEPTEMBER! I AM OFFICIALLY COMING HOME NEXT MONTH... That is all... :)


No comments: