Saturday, September 02, 2006

Taking a widdle break!

Good morning! I am out on the balcony right now watching it pour! Been up since 6am studying, so I am taking a little break to post. I decided to skip out on the tour/market today and just, well not sleep in, but study. I really want to be on top of things when classes get goin'. I finished everything I think except clinical anatomy - but that is cake ;-)

Anyway yeah so I am just studying is all, reviewing. Haven't made it to the gym yet, but I did some abs/leg/ass stuff in my apartment for the time being. Hopefully, I can motivate myself to do that every morning! I have been having alot of 'good' days lately which makes me happy. Knowing I am now less than 7 weeks from coming home makes me all the more excited. Even when I get back to school after coming home in October I will be excited because then it is just another quick 8 weeks till I am home in December. I found out that I don't have to be back on campus till like January 8th or 9th! How awesome is that?! That's like 2.5 weeks!

Anyway, spirits are high but still wishing I was hanging out with you all. Met alot of people here but not really 'social' here. No time. Once I get used to the routine of classes I am sure I will go to the beach or something but no biggie now. Everyone here is so nice, with the exception of a couple but again no biggie (just don't hang around them). My roommate is seriously a Godsent. She keeps me so happy I barely have time to mope around, lol. I hope you guys get the chance to meet her someday. I think we are a good match (and yes, Sana I know you are reading this - but it's true!).

I got my phone working through my computer but if you want to talk to me I think you have to download Yahoo Messenger and invite me to talk. My stepdad hooked it up for me (you rule Tim! Love you!) so maybe I can get some more details if you guys want. Hooking up the webcam today too, I think. Well, I am going to get back to it! I love waking up before anyone else and getting in some good reading! Once it hits noon everyone is moving around and the island is so awake it is hard to concentrate sometimes!

I really still don't know if anyone reads these, but I'm just going to keep writing because it makes me feel alot better to vent! You guys are all awesome - thanks for the emails/IMs/Facebook posts - I crave them everyday and it makes my day that much brighter (even though it is storming here, hahaha).

Have a great day. XOXO
Jessica Lynn

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep them coming. I am reading it.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Jessie. Some people do read these things. Amazingly, it rains a whole hell of a lot in Florida too-- like it's doing right now. Good Luck!