Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's a brand new day!

Good morning Ttown! What a wonderful morning :)! I got up a little later than I wanted to but I guess my body needed to sleep. Ah well, I am whining about about sleeping in until 5:30am, hahaha.

I am just reading right now before class and about to get a cup of joe. Today, I believe, will be a productive day. I am looking to get a ton done today so wish me luck! Still waiting on the email from my PBL teacher too... *crossing my fingers still*

Anyway, I am gonna scoot! Sorry about the pics, everytime I find a free minute I realize all the work I could be doing so I keep putting it off. Hopefully, this weekend I can do it!!!

Love you guys and miss you sooooo much (you don't even know), I can't wait to hang out with you all again real soon!!!

Jess

No comments: