Sunday, September 03, 2006

Time is flying...

Wow, already been gone almost a week and a half and I feel like I left yesterday. I am sitting in Classroom 5 and just finishing up my reading for this week. Only have about 20 pages left from over 200. Might have been more than 200! All ready to start classes tomorrow and a little nervous too. I just hope I can keep up. I have a pretty good plan so we'll see.

My internet went out in my apartment yesterday, but hopefully it will be back on tomorrow (because NO one works on Sundays - gasp!). Nothing much happened though yesterday, rained ALL day - I loved it!!! Got alot of work done. Today, same thing - a little rain then reading, reading, reading! I know, sounds soooo interesting.

So how are you all doing? Always curious what is up in Ttown. I think tomorrow makes it 6.5 weeks till I come home. :-D I need that countdown! I am still waiting for a loan to go through, grrr. And without it I don't have enough cha-ching to get home, but I still have time.

Nothing really else new to say. I just sleep and study for now until I get comfortable with what the professors expect of me. But I guess I'll get back to clinical anatomy!

Jess-OUT!

(P.S. Love you guys...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have to stop studying so much before classes have even started! At this rate, you'll be burnt out in a few weeks:-P