Sunday, September 24, 2006

Rainy Sunday Morning...

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope your weekend was good! I watched the 1/2 the State game last night and was thinking about you guys! I bet you guys were wasted, weren't you? Don't lie Stacee - Beth, Beth- I can see you hiding back there! I just hope you didn't say anything vile to Kret's parents this time :-P. Too bad I wasn't there - but I'm hoping to get up to State when I get back in December before you all come back. That'd rock!

It is about 6am and I just got up to start my studying and I just wanted to make a short post. But I hope it rains all day, that'd be so nice. Still feeling a little crummy but def not as bad as before. My throat still needs a good deal of Motrin but I'm trying to hold off. I take alot and feel like I am overdoing it.

Not much else new here that is too exciting. Just about ready to start week 4 but the exams are coming up so quick! My gross anatomy practical exam is a week from Friday and my first mini is 2 weeks from Monday! People are starting to wig out. This mini is like 5 hours long and covers all of our classes in one test. Yikes. Anyhoo - yeah so that's coming up.

I'm so pumped a week from now is October! After getting off that plane I honestly didn't think I'd make it here this long. It's been over a month now! Can you believe that? I can't. But not much longer till I get back! I just keep having different marks in the calender, like October 16th - 8 weeks till I come home lol. Ah well.

Welp, didn't get up at 6am for my health lol (funny because this joke actually applies!). Anyway, back to the books.

Love you,
Jess

No comments: