Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Mornin'!

Hewwo, I barely have time to type on my blog this morning (even though I got up at 4:45am, haha) before class but it's because they just put up breakfast shacks outside the annex (our classroom away from campus for first semester). OMG, I got this omlette with eggwhite, veggie, cheese and tuna for $6EC! That's like $2US! And it fills an entire paper plate! Yumm... Yup, that's my new breakfast!

Anyway, yeah this one will be short. I have anatomy lab today though and am in group b table 2. I found out that my cadver is an elderly 84 year old female who passed away from pnemonia. I won't get to see her today, but it was interesting to know. They said we can name her, but I wish they'd tell us at least her first name. She donated her body so I'd at least think that we could give her the respect of calling her by her name. Hate to think what some people will call theirs. Hopefully they will be tactful.

And since I am in group b, (as long as I can make up/be excused from my problem based learning class that Friday) I can come home next month on a Thursday the 12th! I hope it works out. Prolly fly back out on Monday. If I was in any other group, I would be in a scheduling mess so I think someone above was looking out for me!

Ooooh, and on a last note (class starts in 10!) I totally forgot about the $400 of travelers checks I have! I have had trouble with my loans. Well, just my Grad Plus which is the majority of the money I am borrowing. They sent me a paper I have to sign (which I already did, but I guess I had to do it again). I thought I was going to be low on funds but I totally forgot about the checks!!! What a relief! I am gonna call AES today to make sure my loans is moving.

Anyway, alot of boring stuff going on, sorry. Classes today, gross anatomy lab 1-3 today then off to study for the night!

I'll catch ya'll online! Thanks for the IMs and emails again, I absolutely love them!!!

Jessica Lynn

No comments: