Monday, September 11, 2006

What a day...

Hey everyone! What's up?

I just got done with class. You can tell they want to pick up the pace, we had 7 hours of class today. Yikes, really cut into my usual studying time but since I pre-read alot of it was second nature. I am pretty tired today. Power went out again last night around 3am so the fan stopped blowing and the mosquitos must have gotten underneath the net because I woke up with about 20 bites this morning lol. Ah well, doesn't bother me anymore.

I am just getting into Classroom 1 to start my studying, so this one will probably be pretty short. I got to start my PBL class and he is picking groups this week. There are groups Wednesday and two on Friday. So I have a 1/3 shot I won't have to go on Fridays - meaning - I can come home after the mini! I emailed him and told him I had to go home for family reasons and was hoping he could do something to put me in the Wednesday group. I hope he might help. If not, I have to see.


But I did find a flight! I would be leaving Thursday after class (wouldn't miss any) around 2:30pm and get home at 9:30 the same day! Then I would leave at about 7am Monday morning and get back to campus around 4:30. Probably later, with the long drive throught the mountains. But I am holding onto the itinerary! I just have to figure out my study strategy if it works out. I guess I will wait till I hear from Prof. Winston. SO KEEP YOUR FINGERS CROSSED FOR ME!!! :-D

Well, I am going to start up studying and staying ahead! I'll talk to you lata!

Much, much love! Jessica

****9/11/01 to 9/11/06 - it's been 5 years since then... Don't ever forget that day or those we lost... God be with the families and friends who have suffered today and may those we lost rest in peace.***

No comments: