Thursday, September 14, 2006

So ready for the weekend...

Hi there. I am just relaxing (wHaT?!) waiting for gross anatomy to start (oH...). Today, I will be doing the laminectomy (removing the posterior part of the spine and also dissecting the spinal cord. This will be interesting. It is so hard to stand up for me for 4 hours at a time lol. But I'll manage. I don't know how people can wear contacts in there too, my eyes BURN from all the formaldyhyde.

After that I will just be heading back to the classroom to read for next week the rest of the night. I understood all of lectures today pretty well, so I won't have to review that for very long. That's good because I will be in lab from 1-5pm today. Sigh.

Anyway, so I don't know if I am coming home now and I think this blows. My professor would not let me switch groups with Sana (which was the group I needed to get home). He said no, so I don't know if it is even possible now. I am going to stop talking about that right now because just thinking about it makes me so sad. Waiting till December (if I have to) will be so hard on me. I hope I can handle it.

This weekend I am hoping to be done reading for next week and reviewing so I can do ONLY practice questions this weekend. I hope that can happen for at least Saturday night/Sunday. We'll see. I am going to have to make tonight a late night.

Nothing really too exciting to talk about. I actually wanted to play off me being here that I can handle everything, love everything... Yea, these past 2 days have been hard just because of me not knowing if I can come home and missing home so much. Hopefully the better days come back soon. But don't worry about me - not depressed yet - ha.

Naw, I am doin' good n' hanging in there.

I know I say this all the time but I miss you guys so much (even typing this I am getting teary). For those I still gotta email back, I have not forgotten about you! I am just ALWAYS ALWAYS studying/reading that time just goes away. I am hoping to catch up with that and my pics this weekend.

I love you guys so much and thanks for keeping in touch with me - I always need it.

With all my heart,
Jessica

No comments: