Tuesday, September 12, 2006

One of those days, haha.

Hey, how is everyone. Today, I don't know why but it was just a little frustrating. Not schoolwork related but just the dumb things. Little annoying things just happened today that got me all worked up. There are so many people on campus that just 'erk' me. I have just been so impatient today. I wish I wasn't. Stupid things like bumping into people I really had no patience for, my laptop stopped working, my shoe broke walking to study, found out my professor cna't help me out with getting me into the Wednesday class, you get the idea. You all prolly have had those days too :).

I felt so bad getting so upset but finally after I got my laptop going I started calming down. Now, I feel like a moron because I just went into lab and I saw Group A working on our cadaver (first time I ever saw her) and they were working so hard but had so much farther to go... Today is reflecting the skin, removing fat tissue, and reflecting superficial and deep back muscles. They are going to be there all night. I now feel lucky today... Funny huh? Sigh, today is just ups and downs.

... Alright I think I am better now. At least there is still a chance I can get into the Wednesday section. He is sending out the email within the next couple days. I want to pray for it, but that seems selfish. So I will cross my fingers very, very tightly. The professor said that I can get a letter of excuse from the Dean and then it will be excused or a medical letter form too would work. Or, if I just don't come and it is unexcused, if I am professional about it and let my leader know and do make up research I can earn up to 6 of the the 11 pts. of the day. So, I will have to see.

I am now sitting in the classroom going over the lectures that it seemed like Sonic the Hedgehog was giving. Some of the professors fell behind so they went so fast in their lectures to catch back up. Ugh. Anyway, on my last lecture now so - IT'S OKAY, hahaha. Got an OLAS meeting at 6 then back to the lab to check on Group A's progress and hopefully review what they did. I don't know if they are going to be done though, so we might have to meet tomorrow.

Once all that is done, I am going back to the apartment. As soon as I am all caught up I am just going to finish reading ahead for next week there! I love being in the apartment! Especially after today lol, but I am sure the rest of the week will be alright. As long as lab goes well lol!

Whew, I feel better typing this. Alright welp, back to studying - I might write again later tonight when I get home! Talk to you all then! Thanks for listening, hahaha.

Love, Jess

No comments: