Thursday, September 07, 2006

Day 4, still truckin'!

Hellooooo Ttown! Just sitting in class waiting to start. Had a long day yesterday, got up super early went to bed around 11 to get up at 5am today. It is funny, I was telling my mom that even though I am so excited to come home and sleep everynight, I am just as excited to get up and start the day!

I am still rolling along with the material pretty well, this weekend will be a test. The White Coat Ceremony is TOMORROW!!! Even though I think it is premature for me to even think about wearing the coat, I am beyond excited. Alot of people think that it is dumb and alot of people are skipping. I, on the other hand, have been waiting for this for so long! I am sure I am building it up to be dissappointed lol, but it is going to feel so great to take a deeper step to my comittment to medicine. After which, they are having a BBQ/dinnerish thing and giving out drinks (first one free ;-)). Then, (even on the projector now at 7:30am they are advertising it), there are parties galore! Ladies in free! Free cases of beer given ever hour! No cover! Not like there are even "clubs" like back at home at all, but so many people are going. I, again on the other hand lol, I think am going to let myself have one of those Kabulis (Dominican beer), then head back to the books. It's a cool moment tomorrow so I am gonna treat myself :-D!

So then, when everone is hungover/sleeping in Saturday I will be reviewing the week, going over old exams and doing some prep for Step 1 for the USMLE. Thus, I have come to this conclusion: I am a dork. Right now, I love that!

Today, is cell bio and medphysiology. Everyone prints out every lecture but I think it is such a waste of paper. If they give handouts, I'll use them, but for every lecture I make sure I jot down every resource I had for that lecture (like powerpoint, the book, handouts, personal notes). You guys should see my computer, it is organized by class, then lecture, then teacher! Hahaha, so it is super easy to access and review any/all lectures before my exams. I think I am going to have to buy a flash drive! My computer is going to slow down with all this information. Plus, it would be good to have everything in one machine.

ANYWAY, jeeze - boring boring right? So how are you all doing? How is school? Any new gossip?!?! HAHAHA, naw never in Trenton ;-) Let me know what's up with you guys!!! Even if I don't have a social life here at least I cna try to keep it going at home lol! Never want to lose touch with my favs...

Welp, hit me up, have a beer for me and be happy! Just know that Jessie loves ya'll :-P aaaand misses you tons :-(...

With tons of love,
Jess

No comments: