Monday, September 18, 2006

Wow, it's Monday already!

Gooood morning! I can't believe I haven't posted since Friday - time flies! Week 3 starts today - WEEK 3! I can't believe it. My first mini is in 3 weeks from today. Yikes. Yikes.

I have so much I want to get done today so wish me luck. Not behind! But if I get done what I want to today, I will feel soooo good. I guess that is motivation enough.

So I was talking to one of my classmates who had the PBL class already and he says that if I have a nice PBL prof, he/she might let me off. I am so confused what to do now. I screwed up my loans so my refund check isn't as much as I was hoping for. I guess that it forces me to not spend, but I am kind of confused what to do. This weekend I will be making up my mind after I have PBL this Friday afternoon. So check back then lol.

Hope this weekend was good for you all. I hear some of the guys went to the concert up at CMU. How was that? Any hot girls :-P? Hahaha! Thanks for the emails, I love them and get so excited when I see them!

This weekend was good for me. I got alot done and feel ready for this week. But again, today will be a big test. So here we go!

I'll post again later, because I feel like I am boring right now!

Love ya'll,
Jess

No comments: