Monday, September 04, 2006

First Day of Medical School!!!

Yay, first day of school FINALLY! This like my 10th or 11th day here and I am just now starting school! First up is Clinical Anatomy and Biochem & Genetics. So ready to start. I already have, like I said my readings done, so bring it on!

This is going to be uber-short because class starts at 8am, but I just wanted to post before class! I hope I am not overwhelmed with work tonight but I know I will have a ton of studying to do. Even though I did my reading, during the week, it is all lecture notes (and when I say lecture notes it isn't like a few pages - it is THICK packets!) Everyone says you will have piles high, like a foot or two of lecture notes in no-time. Wow. We'll see!

Well, I will post again after... as long as I am not swamped! :-D

Wish me luck! Kinda nervous :-x!!!

ME!
XOXO

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let us know how was your first day.