Thursday, August 31, 2006

Just a short one.

It's about 10:30 and I am about ready to crash in a bit. Been studying on and off all day, and will keep on doing it for the weekend. There is a guy that moved into the apartment, but it is a room outside of the apartment. Odd, I know but he just shares the kitchen is all. But he is older and is done with medical school except he has to take his 4th semester final exams. Hard to explain but he had a family emergency, and because he was a 4.0 in all four years (I think he got like 1 B) they allowed him to continue with his education.

Anyway, he is so great to talk to. He has been through it all and gives great advice and help. Offers to help us with studying and the whole nine yards. He got me a little nervous though. Alot of people were against me going home in October, thinking it would hurt my studying but he was very supportive. So that was good. But he drew out alot of how grades go and classes. I am getting a bit nervous because he tells us how fast things move. Just packets and packets everyday come at us and pile up. If you fall behind - welp, see ya later. So I am going balls out this weekend after I get my books.

I really need to learn to read faster. But anyway, I am going back to study a bit then crash. Sana's dad is leaving tomorrow so we will be on our own. I am ready to get started! So I'm gonna go do that!

So glad my internet is working now in my apartment!!! Talk to you guys soon!

G'night all!

No comments: