Friday, September 29, 2006

Busy Bee!!!

Hi ya'll, welp I am all done with everything up to the mini! And the mini isn't for another 11 days!!! So relieved! The biggest challenge was getting reading done for the week after the mini so I wouldn't fall behind and that is all done. I am saving my embryo and anatomy though for the night after the mini because I just don't want to confuse myself with information that isn't tested until later.

So I am just looking up any practice questions posted by the teachers before moving into my final review and practice minis. Also, I'm looking at the prosection videos from Dr. King. I can't get the speed to slow down. He is talking normal but the video is going like 4x! Sigh. I'll figure it out. Anyway, I am feeling really good about things right now so hopefully tonight and the next week are going to be filled with more confidence for this first exam.

I got my plane tickets too, or will be this weekend for going home after New Year's and coming back home in April! I will be taking off from Ttown on January 6th and coming back April 19th! I will be back for a little bit in February too but that date will be set later. I can't believe it though because after I come home in April I will officially be a 2nd year medical student! It feels so soon!

Well, I guess I don't have anything else to talk about. I told Matt I'd go to the grocery store with him and Riddhi this morning so I'll probably do that then stay on campus for little bit studying. I have PBL 3-5pm today (can't wait, yeah right) then I am back to the apartment to get settled in my little studying nest haha. I am actually looking forward to that though. I guess MSU's homecoming game is tomorrow - GO STATE! :-P

Welp, back to the grind! I'll post something interesting later today if I can - I can't wait till I have something to talk about besides school!

Missing you all so very badly - can't wait to get home!

Jess

No comments: