Saturday, September 30, 2006

Deep breath...

Hi family n' friends!

Hope all is well! I heard MSU lost to a field goal. Boo that, that stinks. Anything fun happen this weekend? Oh, of course not, I wasn't there - haha - just kidding! Well, today was pretty busy. Actually, it has been for a while. Today I took a practice gross anatomy lab exam. It went pretty well. The way they set it up is that every cadaver in the lab gets tagged and pretty much we file in and around the room and get 35 seconds to look at the tagged structure and answer the questions about them. It goes beyond just 'name this structure'. It asks the nerves that innervate, attachments, situational questions - it can get pretty heavy! Then all of a sudden you hear a BEEP and you have to move on! It was good practice though, I was pretty pleased with how I did. Also, today was fill in the blank but the real thing is multiple choice! So it should be even easier!

I went to this BodyTracker thing yesterday. It is just something the campus does if you want to see how your weight changes while you are here. I am not sure if my scale was right at home but when I left my scale at home said 130lbs. After eating nothing but beans, tuna and rice lol (okay, more than that) I was curious and I went to the tracker-thing and I found out I am 119.4 - now that is better ;) 20% body fat too. We'll see what it is in another 2 weeks but I don't think I can get much smaller! Hahaha.

So, really all I can do now is review the past 4 weeks and do old mini exams. So that is what I have been doing all day! Interesting huh?

BUT THE BEST NEWS OF THE DAY: Tomorrow is the first day of October! OH YES!

Next time I post will be in October :-D!

Well, back to it I guess. I love you all so much!!! One week closer at a time to seeing you all :-D This break is going to rock!

No comments: