Sunday, October 01, 2006

~One weekend left till Mini 1~

Good evening, lol. I am still up studying, well reviewing. Things are going really well so I am hoping to be on the mini exams by tomorrow or Tuesday. I am actually just finishing up a group study and realized it was October 2nd. I was all amped to post on October 1st! Oh well, at least time continues to fly. I finally flipped the month on the calender and realized too that next month I am done with classes! Classes finish 11/30 but they give us about 10 days off to study before the final. So that gets me excited too! Next month!

I can officially call myself a MS 1.5 when I come home in December! (MS1 is first year med student - so I'll be half done with my first year when I come home - you get the idea) I felt really good about reviewing today. Answered a ton of questions that didn't even phase me. Of course I learned alot too so that helps all the more. I have this great friend that I study with from time to time named Gino. He is wicked smart and really like studying with him because we have similar styles.

Ooooh, also - pics are up guys on Facebook! Not a ton but a good amount. I am definately going to start using it more. This blog and facebook I think are going to be my two big things to keep in touch with (besides AIM of course!). Matt is walking Gino back home, it is about 12:30am and I am just about ready to go to bed. I let myself sleep a little last night because I woke up and it was pouring. I sleep so great when it rains I just let myself go back to bed. Tomorrow (well, today) I will probably get up around 5:30. I can sleep after my exam next week, haha.

Trying to think of what else happened today. Nothing too much, just prepping like woah. All week long our lab TA is doing practice sessions/review/etc to help our table out. I am so lucky. Even though I don't want to be on campus AT ALL (too stressful lately to be around everyone) I know it will be extremely beneficial.

I hope all is well with everyone - I miss you all terribly and am so ready for next month to come (hey, it's close enough to me coming home :-P)

I love you! Sleep tight!

Jessica
XOXO

No comments: