Wednesday, November 01, 2006

IT'S NOVEMBER!

Finally - it's here! I can finally officially say that I will be done with class this month! I am so glad. Today I got up a bit later than I wanted. But I'll do my lectures and then study all day and all night. Exams start back up tomorrow! First up - histology lab exam. Basically being tested on slides from muscle, nerve, connective, blood, the list goes on... So that will be tomorrow at 1! Then the mini will be this coming Monday! I am so excited - which sounds funny but I am!!!


I'm alot more relaxed for these exams which is good - but worries me at the same time haha. Ah well. So many people are talking about home, new students are just about on their way down here! Ooooh, and they are now starting to take reservations for taxi rides to the airport!!!!! I am so excited! There are some other people on my same flight so we are going to take a taxi together. I think I will be leaving around 5:30am for the airport (4:30am to you - Dominica doesn't do the Daylights Savings Time).

It's crazy to think in a few weeks I will be half way done with my first year of medical school... already! I knew it would fly by but wow! No longer an MS1 but and MS1.5! Haha. I also decided after my 3rd mini I think I am going to let myself go out with everyone and have some fun. After that we aren't learning anything new and have 10 days off to study for the final. So, why not. I've waited long enough! So that will be in about 4 weeks or so I think. So that excites me! Hmm, what other countdowns... Probably in about 2 weeks I am going to stop to pick up my visa so I have that to look forward to!

But first mini #2. Hoping I can kick this exams butt! But for now back to studying as hard as I can today. I probably could have stayed up later than 1am last night. Feel a little guily about that but oh well...

I'll probably write again later today!

Love you all :) See you next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessica Lynn

No comments: