Monday, November 27, 2006

Last week of classes is underway...

It's so wierd hearing professors finish off their lectures - one in particular "see you in semester two". Yikes, no pressure. Today has been pretty productive - anatomy lab exam in coming up quick! Here we go!

I am really not too concerned about the exams - I think I will be ready - just that stupid biochemisty. I found out what I should be around to average to be in the clear for the semester. Even though, I think everything will be just fine - knowing what I need to get is nerveracking! It's completely do-able but still!!! It's nice knowing if I can just get this off my mind and done well - the rest should be alright too!

I am getting so excited to come home!!! 2 weeks from Saturday!!! Oh, I have soooo much I want to do. Dumb, simple things like baking, playing in the snow, singing songs around the house :)!

I have a rather large grasshopper (I think it is) living with me in my room. I named him Kermit. Hopefully he won't abandon me like Herman did (my rat). Kermit is so cute he is up on my window sill all day and night watching out for trouble!!! :-P

Well tonight I guess I will do some more physio and anatomy. I already did some DPS and biochem so things are moving along... Alright back to it!

Love ya'll!

ME :D

No comments: