Monday, November 06, 2006

Onto the final stretch of first semester!!!!!

MINI #2 is done! I am just going to say this now even though I don't know my scores - but I feel good about this one! I am beyond happy! I had such better timing! The first mini I was pressed for time but this time I finished close to an hour early! :-D Of course, I stayed to go over my 'questionable'. So tonight - I am sitting n' smilin'. I even bought a Coca-Cola to treat myself - funny eh? But it was goooooooooood...

I just got back from decorating for the OLAS/ISA Black and White Party. Everyone, obviously has to wear - black or white - but it looks soooo cute! Candles line the walkways, we made black and white baloon arches, streamers, signs, etc. The fridges are stocked with booze ready to have some fun. I SOOOO wanna go. But still, I am tired and I still say - not yet. Ah well. I am just going to relax tonight and try to enjoy my night off.

Well time for a shower then who knows. I hope I don't end up doing studying or organizing - but I still might. It is hard to just RELAX when there is so much that could be done.

We'll see. But I just ran back home (literally, why I don't know) so I need to shower!!!

Talk to you tomorrow ;-)

Love, Jess
'

No comments: