Saturday, November 25, 2006

Tomorrow hits the teens :D

Last days of classes are upon us - finally! We have 4 days left! They are very light too so it seems like classes are already over! We have 2 exams this week: anatomy lab and histology lab exams. I am not too worried about those so this week should hopefully be great! We have our last mini a week from Wednesday! I am glad they didn't have the mini on Monday like they usually do - so much extra time to study! 10 days later is my final and then I am homeward bound!!!!

I have finished reviewing my cardio physiology and my anatomy. Probably going to work on some biochemsitry and some respiratory stuff... but today is pretty relaxed! Just snacking like ALL day and studying. Tomorrow is the same thing but I am going to go the gym... but that's about it!

I want to think about home so much - shopping, things I want to do - but I have so much studying to do I just can't - at least I will be spending abotu 20 hours traveling so I can worry about it all on the planes, haha.

Everything seemed (sadly) to get better after Thanksgiving. I have never had to be away from home for the holidays and it was really hard on me - as it was on alot of people. Anyway, so I better get back to studying. Tomorrow is now 19 days left so time to really work hard :D!

I love you and will SEE YOU ALL SOON!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jess

No comments: