Sunday, November 05, 2006

Mini #2 tomorrow!

Hi everyone! Well it is here - Mini #2! I am just about as ready as I could ever be. Feeling very confident and trying not to let any negative thoughts come in... This test is going to go great!

Okay, I hope so lol. But that is as negative as I get! Studying this weekend was very chill but went well. I am just ready for tomorrow to be over with because then its all working towards the end of the semester and more importantly COMING HOME!!! I can't believe these months have passed this fast but I feel like I have still been away from home forever! I just want to hang with my family and I want to go out with all my friends!!! Oh, how I miss it! Especially now as we are all getting older things are changing where we won't always be having these vacation times to be with each other. I am just going to be so happy coming home! Happy tears all the way back!!!

Sippin' on a cup of joe now just relaxing going over some biochem in my head. I have to do really well on that portion of the exam. So I am trying to settle the nerves on that one. Then there is teh after-mini blowout down by the Caribbean Sea at PBH (Portsmouth Beach Hotel). Once again, not going. Still not quite time to celebrate for me... But it's coming soon. :)

I just keep looking in the giftshop of Ross with all their t-shirts and stuff and think about what I am going ot buy to bring home - item #1 - a coozie!!!! Yes, they have can coozies! Hmm, pink, purple or green... :-P I am thinking purple :D! Hahaha.

Alright well I need to get reorganized - I wish I could show you my bed - papers EVERYWHERE!

Wish me luck tomorrow, prayers, anything... I will be doing the same but hopefully just taking this test slow, well-paced, and confidently!

MISS YOU ALL!!! Wow, I miss you so much!

Love you!!!
XOXO

-Jess

No comments: