Sunday, October 29, 2006

Not that much of a crazy weekend...

This weekend really isn't as busy as I thought it would be. Stayed up till 3am studying last night, got up at 8am this morning to go to a review session (GREAT!) and then managed to take a nap and lightly study the rest of the day...

Hmm... I feel like I should be more hardcore studying? Ah well, I guess I got a good deal done. One more week left till mini #2! Then working my way to coming home!!! Just mini #3 and the final 4 days apart and I am coming home the next day!!!

So excited!

-----------------

Fell asleep, its the 29th now, lol. What a pretty day today! Not much going on just looking over some histology slides for my exam on Thursday. Still a pretty lax weekend. Hahaha, I felt bad for not posting in a while but I really don't have much to say - haha. House marathon today though!!! I love it! I love it how I study day and night yet still watch medical shows. Ah well.

Well I am going to watch this and study today - not much time left before the test! :)

Miss you all very much!!!

Jess

No comments: