Thursday, November 23, 2006

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Hi everyone, I just wanted to make this post as soon as I could. Just wanted to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm pretty bummed out today. We still have class, still have studying to do... I guess this is what I asked for but I am still pretty sad about not being home today. I love watching the parades, being with family and friends all day, eating so much I feel like I could pop and passing out on the same place on the couch at grandmas... None of that this year. Everyone is coming home to Ttown too and am so upset I can't be a part of it... At least I can really be appreciative and truly be thankful for all of you because missing you today is probably the worst day since I left. You all make me so happy and all of your love and belief in me are what got me here - so thank you. I love you all so much and am going to try to study as hard as I can so I don't think about today as much. Three more weeks...

Happy Thanksgiving! I love you all and miss you so much.

Jessica

No comments: