Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Quick vent...

Yikes, okay quick venting then back to the books. I am in the library now studying but what a morning! Nothing seemed to go right but it was mostly mental - I worked myself up into the biggest frenzy, haha. Oh well, I am getting over it. Sana and I had our own little spot with our cubicles but now people are invading our place and moving in - of course because there are a million other spots they have to sit by us. This one guy just saat next to me and is making enough noise for everyone to hear. It is like he wants to sound important and busy by thrashing his stupid pens and papers around. Whatever.

Soooo, I am in the library for the day and will probably be here most of it. I want to get through pulmonary again and go over a little biochem again (will be going over that alot because I am so worried about it) and then Sana, Jackie and me are going to go over some anatomy for a bit. Then I will be going over todays lectures but they aren't much. (This guy is insane - he is getting up walking to a new friend, comes back sits down - OH WAIT - new friend, has to get up say hi - sigh...) Anyway, alright I guess today will be a busy one - just trying to keep all the information from leaving my head!

I have 2 days of classes but to me class is over. There's just a few easy lectures left and I just watch them anyway so yeah...

OKAY - back to studying, maybe I'll put on a Christmas tune :)

Love, Jess

No comments: