Sunday, November 12, 2006

Week 11 here we come!

Morning everyone! Its about 6:30am on Sunday. I feel asleep pretty early last night so I just thought I'd get up early to make up for it.

This weekend has been pretty productive. I got my mini 2 scores back and overall did pretty well. Biochem went up (thank goodness) but still needs to go higher for sure. Hoping everything works out with that for the final. I decided to listen to all the lectures again, take notes and then read the book for it. So I think that will solidify it. Mini 1 kicked my butt in that and was worth a good chunk so I want to do awesome on the final.

Everything else looks pretty good so far! Not sure how my grades will end up overall because the classes continue into second semester. We get a 'progress' note after the final to tell us where we stand but no grades. So, just still working till mini #3! That will be 3 weeks from Tuesday I think? Also, classes are going to be over 2 weeks from Friday! Oooooh yea! I am so happy. I just have to keep telling myself - only 2 more weeks of material to learn! My brain is telling me NO MORE - I NEED A BREAK! :-P

So excited to come home!!!! I got a ride back from campus and the driver had to take someone back home before me. He lived far down the road that I have to take to get to the airport... I was thinking to myself, "Just keep going!!!!" Hahaha, but he didn't. Tease.

Yesterday, I actually managed to go to the gym - gasp! I am sore today:-P. I have done alot of calethetic stuff in my room but I guess not as much as this! I am looking at my coffee mug wanting a coffee bad now but I think me and Sana are going back in about an hour or two so I don't want to get all hyped up on caffiene. Ah well. Water it is.

Today I am going to review more of this week and continue on with reviewing biochemistry. I think it is good that I am starting to prepare for the biochemistry final now. I think it will save me ALOT of stress at the end. Everything else for the final shouldn't be as bad. I have cardioascular physiology in my lap - which I am really enjoying. I went to a great 2 hour review session yesterday morning which helped and he also went ahead in what we were doing this week in class so that way it doesn't seem as hard. I was really grateful. Took only about 20 minutes but I know this week wont' be so bad on that.

Hmm, what else... So what's going on for New Year's guys??? LOL. Ah, well. Alright well I am going to get back to studying before Sana gets up and we go to workout. Maybe I will write again later today - because I know all of you just keep hitting 'refresh this page' ;-) hahaha.

Love you all and you know what? I'll see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*muah* :-*

Jessica

No comments: