Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Last stretch of first semester begins tomorrow...

Listen America! Tomorrow it begins (Ma, I thought you'd like that ;))!

1pm is my last anatomy lab exam and I am just about ready. I am feeling pretty confident about it. I am definately going to work out before, take the exam, then head back home to work on my last histology lab exam which is Friday at 9am.

After that - and before I know it - it will be December and 2 exams away from home. I get nauseous thinking about those tests. But I have a feeling mini #3 will go well! The final - well it is a final - so everyone is a little freaked but hey - 12 hours after that exam I am on my way to the airport!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soooo, here we go. I am REALLY looking forward to working out tomorrow - I have been stressed the past couple days but kinda beat to want to workout - guess I should have. Oh well! Ugh I want to type so much more but I know I have to keep chugging alot - I got momentum!

Love you all! I'll post again real soon!!!!

Jessica

No comments: