Friday, November 03, 2006

Almost time for mini #2...

Well I feel a little better. Been an exhausting week, that's for sure. My moods are going up and down lately but I am sure it is just because of the second mini. After Monday I will be probably THEE most excited person on campus. Because we will be working towards the end of the semester!!!

After the mini, we have 4 more weeks of class and we are done! Classes end the 30th of this month and then we have our mini #3 and our final after that, 10 days apart. Then home the next day!!!

Basically, just worried about biochemistry this Monday. All I need is a little more confidence! Did an old mini today and did just fine in biochem questions so that helps.

Ah well, alright back to it! Tomorrow I think I am going to the library - change it up where I study - plus it is hot here still and I want some free a/c ;-)!!!

Alright, talk to you tomorrow!

Love,
Jess

No comments: