Tuesday, November 14, 2006

So Full!!!!!

So tonight was OLAS's night out, like an appreciation type dinner for the board. Wow, so much food. We went to a place called Tomatos, it's just about as close as you get to a restaurant here. Really tiny place that sits above a couple apartments. I have to get pics of some of these places! But yeah, I haven't eaten that much since I have been home! I got grilled salmon, iced Starbucks coffee (how they get Starbucks I have no idea - don't know if it was real Starbucks but it was good), pistachio ice cream and oh yea - VINO! Yes, I had one glass :D Such a tease. But that's okay in a few weeks I can have as much as I want so that was just a warm up, hahaha. But wow, was that food good. Compared to my rice/cheese/tuna/veggie medley that I make LITERALLY EVERYDAY - it was like going to the fanciest restaurant :D!

I really had so much fun though! I'm gonna miss the 4th semester people they have been so nice :). We found a stray kitten outside too without a mother so we are adopting it as our club mascot. We aren't sure if it is a boy or girl so we are naming it after the restaruant either Tomato or Tomacita :-D! Sounds like we are naming it after Tommy T! Hahaha.

Well now that I splurged on some good eats and good times, it looks like it is back to the books for me. Today was pretty productive. Tomorrow is a short day thank goodness so I will be up early and here late to work my buns off! Back home now finally but am looking to be on campus early. Oh yeah trying a new method of going to class - I'm not, haha. Well they air the lectures live for those "scholar" students but I can watch them on campus right when everyone is in the annex. I rather do that because it is too stressful for me to sit among 350 first semester students in the morning. I like having my own space and feeling like the prof is talking to just me! Ah well only a couple more weeks of class so I will just try it out to finish off semester one.

Good times tonight OLAS-crew :) Thanks for a great semester! I had tons-o-fun!

Welp, I'll write again probably in the morning when I remember anything else I did today. I miss you all so much!!! XOXO

Jessica

No comments: