Friday, December 29, 2006

Time flies when you are having fun...

Hi, ya'll - WOW so hard to remember to post when you are having so much fun! I've been home for a while now and am LOVING IT! I still have over a week left, well, just about a week then back for semester two! Oh yes, I got my grades and got a satisfactory progress in everything! that felt so good and I really feel like I will be out of Dominica in 3 more semesters for sure now!!!

Again, sorry about not posting but being home totally took me away from it and there is too much activity to talk about! I'll be heading back on January 6th (actually arriving the 7th at around 4:30pm). Then off to a quick registration and back to my apartment to get ready for classes the next day. I already know of alot of new students who have headed down so if you have any questions just message me on facebook, email or instant message me! Just remember - RUH student lounge equals FREE A/C! :-P Hahaha. That got me through the first few days and my mom!

Break is going well. I feel bad that I have not been able to see everyone in the time that I have and I really should be spending more time at home. Hopefully, things will workout this next week because it is so easy to feel like I am disappointing people by missing them. But at least from now on I should be back every 8 weeks or so (yes this semester I WILL be doing that). I wish they would send me my schedule so I can book my flight but I might have to wait until registration. Sigh.

Well, I'm off to go hang with everyone. This weekend is going to be so great! But I will definately be posting again to give you the highlights of my break!!!

Have a safe flight for those flying down and I'll see you soon.

Love, Jess

No comments: