Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Someone is going to be beaming tomorrow!!!

It's just about here - mini #3 and I find myself excited! I am finishing up studying and pretty relaxed about tomorrow. I have my exam at 8am and after that I know I am going to be so unbelievably excited! Granted I still have my final but that is on the day before I come home :D!!!! So after tomorrow I have a whole 10 days to get ready for that and pack!

I think 10 days is way plenty for that exam but I am also really excited because tomorrow I am going to Roseau to do some shopping with Sana! It's an hour away or so (which is hard to cut that much time out of your day) but I am planning on taking tomorrow off anyway to relax! I may even be possibly having some sangria (Trent, how 'bout it?), haha. Tomorrow I think is going to be a good day. Now, I am just finishing up reviewing some little subjects and then I will be going back to physiology for the rest of the day, doing practice questions and such.

I can't stop thinking about home and hanging out with everyone next weekend (NEXT WEEKEND!). Someone best be hanging out with me Sunday (bowling???). Anyone that is up for doing something that day let me know! Otherwise I might be baking :-P...

Okay, okay... Back to studying...

Jess!

No comments: