Thursday, December 07, 2006

Guess I need to wait till I get home to party hardy...

Well I went out last night finally!!! Okay... for like 90 minutes. It was fun though. A bunch of us were just sitting on the pier of the Caribbean Sea talking and having a few drinks. I had a few sangrias but after a while everyone just got up and left. Some people wanted to sleep, some wanted to start studying. It made me think more of how excited I am to come home because we know how to have a good time!!! Hahaha.

Ah well, so last night I had my hole-punching party. Basically organizing 16 weeks of information so I can study it over the next 8 days. So much stuff. I really just have any handouts given in class in binders but ALL of the information is mainly in my computer: lectures, practice questions, etc. So now, I am studying biochemistry all day and on week 3 right now. Moving along! But I still have to organize as I go. I feel like I should be studying on campus (sorry Sana) but I am so comfortable at home! We'll see how productive I am today but am definitely going to be working out on campus still...

The cleaning ladies are coming today - ugh. One of them is so strange she will stand and like stare at me sometimes. Don't know if they are expecting money but every week - EVERY week I say don't clean my room, I can do it. But I come home and they do anyway. Sigh, oh well. Today I put a sign on my door "Studying - no need to clean my room but thank-you :)" . So hopefully that works.

Maybe on my breaks I will make my packing list! Mom do you want to help? :D Yay! OH! And I guess next Sunday is bowling so who wants to come? Anna, anna.... I know you are in! Hahaha. Unless there is something else you guys want to do. But I get in Saturday night at like 11:30pm and don't want to wait until the next weekend to hang out with people!!!

So excited that my mom has the day off work today (yay!). I always look forward to Thursdays because she is home all day and we chat most of it! So great. Maybe that is why I don't want to go to campus - haha.

I am not too worried about the final to be honest. It won't be as specific as the minis, just basic concepts so I think it will go well. I never took a mini and just - forgot - the information. I still have it in my head (haha for the most part - hey it was alot of material!!!) So that relaxes me a little. Still anxious about my mini #3 scores. Physiology was worth so much so I hope I managed to pass it. Sigh...

Well, I guess back to biochemistry - see how far I can get today... Maybe I will write later :-P

LOVE YA'LL! 9 days!!!!!!!!

Jessica

No comments: