Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Can't believe I have to wait more more day... ahhh!!!

Yikes, yet another day where I am barely able to study. I started off after mini three well but lately it's just not happening. I got a good amount done today but it is odd not studying hardcore. Oh well.

The power went out and it got pretty hot so that didn't make me want to study either. Ah well. I am hoping others are like me. It is nearly impossible to go over everything again - but then again - you aren't suppose to forget things after you take each mini so really I know this stuff is in my head but it just depends how hard these professors are going to question us.

Sigh... Just doing some anatomy and biochem right now... Not sure what else I can look at... I guess a little histology too - lol, it could never end!

One more day then no matter how much I know it will be over and that is a relief to me. I am sure that this test will be pretty specific because it is hard to test general concepts without being too easy. I don't know why but because my mind has been so uncooperative these past couple days I almost feel doomed like karma will not have me do well because I haven't been 24/7 dedicated. Ugh, I'm hoping that isn't true.

I just hope God is on my side Friday because I know how hard I have worked this semester and I KNOW the knowledge is all there but you just never know how hard they will make these exams... Tomorrow, I am guessing is all biochem and review with questions. I am also worried I might have spent too much time on biochem but it is worth the most so I guess that is okay.

Anyway, hopefully this is my last boring post because this time tomorrow I am going to be done studying for good and working on finishing up my packing n' all.

Alright, I better go and try to keep going.

Love ya'll!


No comments: