Friday, December 08, 2006

Just about time to turn off the brain and turn on the liver...

Wow, my brain is b-e-a-t! Today I just can't seem to get as much done as I wanted. Oh well, I guess I will just get as much as I can get done today and start again in the morning...

Tomorrow I will be on campus all day then back to watch a movie at night. Ah well. So tonight was interesting... Sana was talking to me outside of my room swingin her flash drive around and for some odd reason she THROWS it off the balcony! LOL. Right into a locked up storage area for James (our landord) that was gated in. Who but I would go downstairs hop over a wall to get it for her. As dumb as it may seem that made our night. That is how exciting our time gets here... So so sad, hahaha. Boy was the hop back over the wall hard! :-P So random - so Sana don't do that again!!!

Hahaha. I just keep thinking this time next week, I will be (while slightly intoxicated) ALL DONE WITH FIRST SEMESTER!

Alright, well I am waiting for my garlic chicken to be delivered so I am going to try and recharge!

Love ya'll!

Jessica

No comments: