Tuesday, January 02, 2007

So not ready to go back...

Well break is almost over and I am hating it. I had some really good times being at home seeing my family and friends. Seems like there just wasn't enough time and it makes me sad. For the past day I've had a giant lump in my throat and have been beyond frustrated with going back. I'm excited to be finishing up my first year of medical school but I guess I have to take the good with the bad.

I have so much to do when I get back so I hope it is smooth. Have to figure out times for meetings, figure out my loans, etc. Really puts so much stress on me and I am just not feeling up to dealing with it. This week is all packing getting ready for another few months away so really not much fun going on. I am still not sure what weekend I can get back for my "8-week trip" but it just has to work out. I did the 4 months away but I don't want to do it again.

Today is just stressful. So many errands to do, lost my change purse with tons of stuff in it (first thing I have lost in months - yes I'm an idiot), long trip ahead of me this weekend, yada yada. I don't know what is with me but it is so easy for me to find the negative today so I hope I can find a way to shake it off because this isn't how I want to end my vacation.

Ah well, a few errands today then I guess back to do nothing. At least I am not at 16 months anymore on the island - now only a little more than 11. Not as bad. Sigh, alright time to shower and get motivated for the day. I'll write again soon and hopefully be more upbeat.

Jessica
xoxo

No comments: