Friday, December 15, 2006

I'm Leeeaaaaavin' on a Jet Plane!!!!

I feel like it is Christmas Day! Well, not yet but it's here! My last day on the island until my semester break!!! What a ride this has been - but a REALLY good one. Today's plan? I'm glancing over a couple things then I am heading to the gym and hopefully going to time it out to where I have just enough time to workout, eat, chill for a few mins and take the exam! After that? Stop at Picard pick up a bottle or two of wine then head back to the apartment to shower/get pretty and finish packing. We are going to Cabritz tonight. Nothing special but just to get out of the apartment! Then Max (my taxi driver) will be picking me up at 4am!

Then plane ride after plane ride till I hit good 'ole Michigan!!! Be landing in Detroit at 11:20pm then heading off to Big Als with some family/friends (late bar night but hey it's going to be GREAT!) so if you have nothing to do I should be at Big Als by around midnight!

I'm at a point where I just know I did what I could and hope that all my brain is working well today... No matter how it goes I am going to be so excited to get back but to do well on this would be AAAAmazing. I know a few people on my flight so hopefully that will make it more bearable!

Back to the land of no mosquitos or fruit flies all over my bed. No more rats running around or dead dogs in a box on the side of the road. Hahaha. But then again no more cute geckos on my wall... :) Ooooh fast food, shopping, snow!!!!! These three weeks are going to be fantastic! I have some awesome stuff planned and also NOTHING planned lol.

Soooooo, just have to get through this exam at 1pm. I am just about as ready as I can get myself. So I better finish this up and get to my workout!!! I'll definately write again before taking off for break!!!

Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers if you do that! Love you!

Loooong, deeeep breath...

Love, Jess

No comments: