Sunday, December 10, 2006

Too excited to study!!!!!!!

Woooooopie! 5 days to go and I am packed and sitting at the door! Today, well I am going to be studying till late, but has overall I think been a productive day. I still want to get alot more done. There is so much to go over I am starting to get so bored with a subject I have to keep switching. But the excitement is building!!! Sharla and I have been talking about our Christmas party and I am fReAkiNg out! I am so pumped to see everyone for the holidays I can barely concentrate at all!

Well grades should be back tomorrow and a little anxious to see them. I'm hoping it went good so we will see. If it went well, even more stress will be lifted for Friday. That would be amazing... Ah well. But yeah all my suitcases are just about ready to go, my carry-on, and all my paperwork (passport, plane tickets, etc) so I am so ready to go. It still feels like years till I will get back - weird!!! Because as my sister has pointed out its around 160 hours left (hahaha love ya!).

So I guess bowling might be out for Sunday but Big Als/Malarkeys might be in so who's coming??? Hehe.

This whole week will be studying but I still have to get my visa papers from the registrar tomorrow, exchange my money for US currency, and then - work on my appearance :D... Since I will be off dirt roads and muddy trails for a few weeks I might as well put on a fresh coat of nailpolish and what not! YAY!

Ugh, if I can just study for another 72 hours or so... just a little longer brain - come on!!! Don't putter out on me NOW!

LOL, oooh... wait... yup I think it is starting to cooperate. I better go!!!!

Love love love,
Jessica

No comments: