Saturday, December 02, 2006

Sooooo close!!!

Good evening! Well another day just about done. Got a good amount done today with physio and still going. I am just lightly studying the rest of the night... I started the night with some pop/popcorn to watch Elf now I am having a Heine watching Cocktail, haha. Ah well. So - tomorrow is December 3rd. Wow. That makes me happy!

Tomorrow, is still up in the air. Don't know where I want to study or if I even feel like working out at all. Blah...

I guess I should start figuring out packing and what books I what to bring home! It's getting so close but I won't have time to pack all in one night so I'm going to be spacing it out over the next week or so - how fun is that!!!

Well, nothing much to my days now besides studying... So, consider me boring :D!!!! Don't worry, things will spice up when I am back in the T!

So rest up Ttown - I'm comin' home!!!

No comments: