Thursday, December 14, 2006

Final exam tomorrow!

Nervous nervous about tomorrow... I really don't have much else I want to do... I guess talking some things out/practice questions but I am looking around seeing everyone else studying like crazy and can't help to think WHAT ARE YOU STUDYING!?!?! I can't take anymore studying. I dont' understand everyone studying 4 months of material like mad a day before the final. It's kinda irritating to see. Whatever. I will just keep looking at some biochem then just do practice stuff the rest of the day.

Since I am not sleeping tomorrow night at least I know I will be leaving tomorrow (be it in the wee hours of the morning but still). Mostly I am trying to avoid the cleaning ladies again today then I am heading back to the apartment and going to watch some tv or something.

Tomorrow I am going to try to force myself to sleep till ike 9am then I am going to workout, workout, workout!!!! I gotta get that edge off. BY then I am hoping it is like almost 11ish and I can eat and get ready for my exam at 1pm. Ugh, I am just so edgy now I can't stand it.

I just can't wait till tomorrow at 4pm when I will have my bed filled with food, vino, and painting my nails pretty pink and where my biggest problem of the day is if I smudge the paint :-o!) Not much longer. I know some of the breakdown in biochemistry of who is making the questions so I am trying to hit the highlights of what they said... I should probably work on other subjects... Okay, enough rambling - back to it!!!

Love,
Me!

No comments: