Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Time to start wrapping it up...

Is it over yet??? Ugh, mother-time is playing a cruel game with me, hehe. Today is going to be as much histo and genetics and as I can handle... I can feel this ending soon. I wanted to be done studying tomorrow so we will see. I may have to go to Thursday but that day will be light. I am still so happy about my scores. I can't imagine how much I would be freaking out right now if it went poorly. I would be in such a panic.

So getting in at 11:20pm and going straight to Big Als! So if anyone needs to find me late on Saturday night that is where I'll be!!! :-D Woohoo!!! I'm getting hmm... a long island? A shot? Hmm... lol... Okay, no time to think about that now. But boy, am I going to be soooo antsy on the plane!

I really hope I can sleep on the way home. I am going to be too scared to go to bed Friday so I will be up all night till Max (my driver) picks me up at 4am.

Well... I am going to get scootin'... going to try to get some work done btu I will probably write again later today!

Jess

No comments: