Monday, December 11, 2006

4 days from tomorrow morning!

Stillllll studying... my poor bed has a groove for me from studying on it so much! Still waiting on grades too. Not sure if I will ge tthem back today or not because our grievance rep is still talking to professors. I could just calculate it myself with the key we were given but that is too scary to me. I was going to workout today but I'm not feelin' it too much lol. I like to workout especially to de-stress - but I am so not stressed! I will try to workout one time this week and definately will before the final so whatever :P! It's almost too the fact that I just don't want to be on campus. Everyone is worked up into such a frenzy I don't want to be around that

But today, I am getting my visa papers, pick up any mail and food too then back to the apartment to study all day and all night! Things are moving along well and it seem like I will probably hit all I need to for the final that I was hoping for. At least all this studying is making the days FLY BY! I honestly don't think that I will sleep alot at home because any sleeping in will make time seem like vacation is going by that much faster...

Speaking of which, I'm looking outside my window right now and while it is raining it looks like snow! It's falling really slow - yet another thing getting me all amped! Ahhh, and also just confirmed my flight - I get in at 11:20pm NOT 11:30pm, hahaha - woohoo!

Well, I left this blog for a while and its around 2pm and I have gotten my grades back. I actually looked this time (thanks SAna for helping me haha). Wow, hard work really does pay off! I managed to pull of 3 As!!! I can't believe it!!! Okay, well on the 3rd A I was off by a point, but whatever. Physiology, biochemistry and histology! DPS and anatomy I kinda had to weigh out because this mini was worth so much more in those 3 subjects but wow. Not only that but I really am improving in biochemistry. I tanked the first test... Ugh, still trying to forget that but then on the second one I really improved (over 20pts.) but this time - this time I did really well. How well? 100%!!!!!!!!!!! My first 100% in medical school and I think EVER on a test haha. It was only 10 questions on that part but I really needed it! I'm so happy!

So now I am EVEN MORE motivated if that is possible! :D I just really REALLY tried for this one and am so happy it paid off. There have been times when I worked so hard and it still didnt' pay off as much as I had hoped but I had someone looking over me on this one!

So, back the books for me with a big smile on my face. We won't know our final scores until a week after I get home so I am going to be in the greatest of moods when I get back having these last scores in my head. What a way to finish off first semester!

I'll write again soon! 4 days from tomorrow morning!!!!!!!

XOXOX
Jessica Lynn

No comments: