Wednesday, December 06, 2006

ONE EXAM LEFT FOR FIRST SEMESTER!

It's official, one exam left and home the next day!!! I am sooooooooooooo happy and yes, as my last blog said - BEAMING!

I think this mini went well. Biochem - well I got that confidence boost! That seemed to go awesome! I am hoping everything else went well too - we shall see. Who knows about anatomy but it wasn't worth much and I think I may have a little cushon so it's alright... no more specutation - I'm happy for now so I will leave it like that!

You guys, I'm coming home next Saturday!!! NINE DAYS FROM TOMORROW!!! I'm so happy I could cry! Now I am just watching an episode of ER and having a Kubuli (Dominican beer). Ooooh yeah. Then I may do some organizing and hopefully going to hit up some of the sangria!

Welp, time to relax - catch ya soon! :D

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

No comments: