Friday, December 01, 2006

IT'S DECEMBER!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY IT IS DECEMBER!!!! I just finished my histology lab exam - not bad at all - I'm sure I did quite well. Now time for mini #3 and the final. Again, studying for mini 3 is like studying for the final - the better I study for this the less time I have to spend on it for the final. The mini is on Wednesday then I have about 10 days to study for the final. That is definately enough time, I believe.

I am working on physio now and will be probably most of the weekend. I have an appointment with the professor at 3pm so hopefully I can learn something there (cause I never really go to office hours)... Ah well we will see!

Also, I wanted to give a shout out to my dad - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!
I am going to try to email Becky a letter to you to read! Don't think I forgot about your special day! I love you and I hope you have a great day - relax!!!! :D

Well, I better get to studying... Maybe I will write again later today!

Love you!

Jess

No comments: