Monday, December 04, 2006

Mini #3 comin' right up...

Sitting here in classroom 4 studying... and boy do I feel tired today! I am not sure why. I worked out, I had some good food... Hmm... maybe once I get home, shower and get more comfortable I'll wake up a bit. Tonight will be my "long night" I guess. My mini is 8am Wednesday morning so I don't want to be up super late tomorrow night.

Things are still going pretty well. I have a ton still to do but it is all planned out so I am not too worried about it. Most people are studying physio because it is a huge chunk of our grade - 45%. Yikes. Yeah, I definately think another coffee is in order.

-----

Welp scratch that... back in the apartment! We were SUPPOSE to have a study room but SOMEBODY made the reservation for the wrong day... Just kidding Sana, I love you!!! Hahaha, so I am just relaxing for a few then back to the books.

XOXO
Jess

No comments: