Wednesday, December 13, 2006

One more long day...

Yay, it is Wednesday! I think I, like alot of people, just want to take this exam and be done. My brain is tired and wants some rest so I am hopefully finishing up studying today and doing light stuff tomorrow.

So, yeah heading to campus in like an hour and going to stay until I feel like I could take the test tomorrow and be fine with it. Plus, today I have to exchange my money back to US and pick up my visa papers. Tomorrow is all about finishing packing and getting myself ready :D! Friday I am going to sleep for a bit, workout, eat and go straight to the exam - after that welp cya later (hehe). Then I am staying up till the cab comes and gets me!

Sigh... Only a couple more days, but it feels like years... Alright time to get ready for the day!

I'll write again later today

Jess

No comments: