Saturday, December 09, 2006

Brand new day!

Yay, my brain is happy again. I got up around 6:15-6:30ish and feel much more fresh. I think my mind just needed a rest. I really did study hardcore the day after the mini - so probably an overload... Anyway, it's Saturday and you know what that means!!! ONE WEEK! (I don't think this blog could hold the amount of exclaimation points I wanted to put after that last statement!) At this time next week I will be sitting at Melville Hall (the airport here) waiting for my flight (8:55am).

Oh and just to let you know for next week fam/friends, here is my flight schedule (approx.):

4am: Picked up from my apartment to head to the airport
8:55am: Flight from Dominica to Antigua
5:30pm (eww): Flight from Antigua to North Carolina (omg the United States, haha!)
9:30pm: Flight from North Carolina to Detroit!

Doesn't seem like it should take 2 hours to fly the last stretch because I think it gets in at 11:30pm, but maybe it will get there early :-P! So that is the plan. I am starting to realize how much I have to really pack for home and decide what books to bring, what to leave, when to plan out time to pack, etc. And I still have to study! Yikes! All soooooooooo exciting though.

Okay, so yeah just waiting for Ms. Sana to wake up so we can go to campus. Going to probably stay until it gets dark out. I hope today is really productive. I'm sure it will be. I think this weekend I want to get through alot more biochem, DPS, and histolgy/embryology. Again, it is almost like you have to pick what you want to do well in. I hate doing that because any cushion I have in classes I don't want to just blow off. Like anatomy, DPS, histology are all going fairly well - I don't want to blow that...

Hmm... we'll see what the day brings! I started to buy snacks for the plane! LOL. I can't believe how excited I am. Everyone is talking about walking into a supermarket and being dumbfounded by all the choices. Heck, I haven't even driven in 4 months!!! So strange.

I was telling my mom this but I have had such bad thoughts about this 3 weeks just being built up too much. What if it just flies by and I feel like I am coming back days later? What if ya'll have to work and can't hang out much? Sigh... I'm too much of a worrybug! It will be the greatest time.

Time to hit the books. Less than a week till this test is over and I can hopefully call myself no longer an MS1 but an MS1.5!!!!!

-Jess
XOXOXO

No comments: