Thursday, November 01, 2007

My last full month on the island!

It's November! :D I can't remember being this excited since... well, LAST November!!!!

What does November mean?
*My parents are coming in a matter of days!!!
*Classes forever end on the island THIS month.
*I can finally say that I am moving back home for good NEXT month.
*It is officially time to start playing Christmas music!!!

So much! I can't imagine how I will feel a month from now (a month!!!!) when I realize I have 2 weeks left of this place - forever. It's so crazy! Studying is going... ok. I'm visiting some professors to get things down for sure but my pharm professory says that I know things very well. I was laughing in my head. Suuuuure ok. We'll see how it goes Tuesday. Maybe I do know this stuff? Even now, over 15 months since I got here I doubt myself. At least now it is mostly in a joking matter and not driving to tears anymore lol.

I'm taking a break from pharm and moving onto micro... Then probably back to pharm. Wow, my life is SOOO interesting, haha. Okay, back to it so I can get this test over with and start writing more interesting posts!!! :P

No comments: