Thursday, November 15, 2007

Less than a month...

28 days to go and trying to motivate myself to plow through some material. I am slowly moving studying back to my apartment. After sitting in the same seat for nearly 3 months everyday, I am officially getting sick of it. Not to mention most of my extracurricular duties are just about over so I am so excited that I can do what I want with my own time again.

It is strange though with the end so near I was thinking about the day I leave. My mini 3 ends at 11am and then the taxi is coming to get me at noon! That give me an hour to rush home, chug a couple beers (hehe) and head to the airport! With all that rushing, I just kept thinking how I will be rushing out of campus not even realizing that it will be the last time I will be there! Not that I am looking for a great goodbye but just strange how quick I will be leaving.

Time flies I guess and almost time to leave here. Who knows if I will ever come back - probably not. But hey - Tony and I still need to figure out where we are going on our honeymoon :P! Yeahhhhh... Ah well, back to studying - oh wait I've been lazy all day... Here goes nothing...

No comments: