Monday, November 26, 2007

475 days down to 17...

Tick tock... Ugh, I just want the ICM practical to get here! I am in the very last group Thursday afternoon and I think I am working myself up for nothing. I was at the gym earlier today talking out my examinations and it was going just fine! I know I will do alright but just the anticipation and anxiety I can feel (not to mention the nerves) when the profs are watching me examine patients just makes me queezey. Of course, once I am actually in there doing the exam I am okay most of the time but still.

Then I had a new thought to calm my nerves: If the only thing that is standing in my way to getting home to my Tony is this exam - bring it on. You know what? It works. I am just ready to get it over with. I have alot of exams after (6) but none of those bother me as much as ICM, seeing as they are multiple choice exams, haha. Sigh.... Thursday, you here yet? Nope. On the upside, I am studying in my apartment in my PJs all comfy-cozy. Nice knowing I don't have to move except for the gym and exams!

No comments: