Wednesday, November 07, 2007

After 16 months, finally on the homestretch...

It's over! I can't believe it. I think the mini actually went really well - like really well. But of course I will never know until I get my scores back. I hope I'm not wrong about this one. It would be so great if it all paid off... Sigh... No sense lulling, I suppose. I'll just have to wait.

So, now I am pretty much all organized again and ready to finish off this semester and my 2nd year! What is left? Well, I have my ICM practical exam, pathology lab exam, 4 Shelf exams and my mini #3 exam. Seems like alot. Our classes end 2 weeks from Friday and after that the exam marathon begins! I am actually excited about it though. So close to coming home - it is hard to believe I am going to be cramming all of this into 36 days but bring it on - because this chica wants to get out of here.

4 days until my parents get here! I CAN'T WAIT! I hope we are able to just relax and have a nice time catching up! They are only staying Saturday-Monday but I know that will give me a huge boost, which is much needed. This week is pretty laid back and I am sure the weekend won't be productive at all - but I'll make up for it with my new energy that I know my family will be bringing me! YAYYY. By the way, did I tell you I had 36 days left? Oh yes. 36!

No comments: