Monday, November 05, 2007

Tick, Tock!

It's about 5:30pm the day before mini #2 and I am just killing time now. I'm looking over a few things here and there but feel pretty ready to take it - or at least as ready as I am going to be. I just have been thinking all day that next time it is the day before the mini, it will be the day before I leave the island forever! So excited.

I am really looking forward to this week, too. Tomorrow after the exam I am planning on taking a nice loooooooong nap. After that, I think Sana and I are going to sit around and watch some tv, get some dinner then go OUT! :D Last after-mini party for me in Dominica! Wednesday will be alot of catching up from last week but I'm not too worried about it and then just waiting for the weekend for my mom and step-dad to arrive! WOOHOO!!!!

Ugh, what to do - what to do! I guess more studying and tv... I'll write soon to let you know how it all went!!! :D

No comments: